The Fast Frame Cruiser 240 a model bred for touring. This tent features:
- Heavy duty 150 denier 100% polyester rip stop materials used throughout
- Oversize front D door for easy access and large window integrated into front door
- Large side and read windows with protective window flaps
- Total climate control via front door, roof vent, and windows
- Front awning and poles for added shade protection
- Spreader bar for awning included
- Two easy to find wall organiser pockets
- Centrally located lantern loop
- 12 volt ready with power cord access flap and velcro power cord holders built in
- Expandable compact carry bag included
- Optional wall kits for awning available
- Optional Floor Guard available
- VIDEO: OZTRAIL FAST FRAME TENT SERIES - 240/300 SET UP
- Designed to be super easy to set up – simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax!
- Ideal for touring where you’re putting your tent up and down each day or for someone who prefers to spend less time setting up and more time relaxing.
- Large front awning for plenty of shade, spreader bar for awning included.
- A lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your campsite too.
- 150 Denier rip stop polyester material.Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
- Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
- Posi-Brace™ securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
|Inner Tent: |
- 150 denier polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Tensile Tab™ with J-Hooks keeps the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind while Tensile Loops™ act as shock absorbers at the peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and durability.
- Heavy Duty DryFloor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
- Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
|Pole System: |
- Heavy gauge 16/20 mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick sest up, greater strength and improved water shedding.
- 3 Awning poles provided.
|Mesh Windows: |
- No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
|Environmental Control: |
- Large mesh walls on the inner tent allow for great flow through ventilation. Large windows are built into the outer tent to allow you to completely control the climate.
- DryGuard™ Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
- #8 Coil zips for windows
- #8 Coil zips for door
|Climate Rating: |
- Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes: |
- Sturdy pegs included.
- Pre-attached guy ropes.
|12V Ready: |
- 1 centrally located lantern hook.
- Power cord access flap.
- Velcro Power Cord holders.
|Storage Solutions: |
- 2 easy to locate side wall organiser pockets.
- Tent floor area: 240 cm x 240 cm
- Tent head height: 195 cm
|Pack Size: |
|Carry Bag: |
- 300D carry bag with expandable gusset provided
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.